Super HD: 5 Megapixels and 4 Megapixels
RLC-410 has versions of 5MP and 4MP:
5MP RLC-410 with a pixel resolution of 2560x1920, that is, nearly 2.4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.3X the resolution of 1440p. It sees your home security more clearly, with more details.read more
[happyforms id=”1096″ /]
Excellent Night Vision Camera
Great cameras aren’t just measured by images in daytime. Reolink RLC-410 security camera stands out for its incredibly excellent images at night.
18pcs Infrared LEDs enable long night vision distance (up to 100ft). RLC-410 HD infrared night vision surveillance camera captures crystal clear video evidence of theft and vandalism that occur in low-light conditions where standard security cameras won’t work.
- 18pcs Infrared LEDs
- 100feet Night vision
- 80° Viewing angle
Motion Detection — Smartest Way for Alerts
- Whenever a danger is detected, Reolink RLC-410 IP surveillance camera will trigger alerts by immediately sending alert e-mails and pushing notifications to your device. It also uploads and saves captured images/videos to an FTP server.
- You can create specific motion detecting zones to monitor certain areas as you want.
- You can adjust motion detection sensitivity to reduce false alerts.
Email photos or
30-second video clips
Push notifications to
your mobile device
Save and upload captured images
& videos to an FTP server
SD Card (Optional)
It comes with an SD card slot for SD card motion recording
Remote Access Has Never Been So Easy
Free Reolink App
Get live streaming and other control on your iOS or Android mobile device, so you stay informed whenever there is a thing.
Free Reolink Client software
View live feed, do 24/7 recording, playback video, and control several cameras directly on your PC or Mac.
Access and connect the Reolink security cameras on web browsers, including IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox.
You can stay connected from anywhere, and if there is a thing happening, you will receive emails and notifications, alerting you to dealing with the emergency timely.
PoE Makes Easier Wiring and Installation
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an advanced technology, which enables you to use a single network cable for both video and power transmission. Therefore, RLC-410 PoE HD security IP camera makes the wiring simplified and installation easier. The best choice for DIY enthusiasts!
Save Motion Events to a Micro SD Card (Optional)
This PoE security camera comes with a memory card slot and you can insert a Micro SD Card (up to 64GB) to enjoy the following features:
- Record and save motion triggered videos onsite.
- Play back all recorded video history to miss no single details.
- Require no subscription fees as a cost-effective option.
Based on the camera bitrate by default (6144 kbps), below are the motion events Micro SD cards of different sizes can record:
- 16GB: 332 – 1080 motion events
- 32GB: 664 – 2160 motion events
- 64GB: 1328 – 4320 motion events
Waterproof Work Perfectly Outdoor as Well as Indoor
Reolink RLC-410 outdoor and indoor IP home surveillance camera is with an IP66 waterproof rating. So you can feel free to install it outdoors, like in your garage, backyard, or anywhere else. It can stand harsh weather conditions, including rain, snow, intense cold and
Free Firmware Update — Easy, Quick and Flexible
Reolink firmware update for IP security cameras is very easy – download firmware on the firmware page and update the firmware on the client software. All is free! Learn more
The process of firmware release and upgrade is flexible and quick too.
- We collect your feedback.
- Our R&D team research and do fixes.
- The latest firmware version is available to you shortly.
What’s in the Box
x1 RLC-410 IP Camera
x1 Waterproof Lid
x1 1m Network Cable
x1 Quick Start Guide
x1 Surveillance Sign
x1 Mounting Hole Template
x1 Pack of Screws